“Revisions feel like deciding which child to save.”
For more inspirational quotes, click here!
In case you missed it . . .
If you’re into fitness, health, or you’re just an imaginary athelete like me, check out this episode of Wit Without Wisdom, in which we ask the hard question: Is All Fitness Advice Just Ads?
In this episode, we jump into the truth of fitness advice, and cover:
- Why that workout routine you read is probably bad for you.
- The myth of three sets of ten.
- The people behind 10,000 steps a day.
- How S. K. Anthony cheats her tracker.
- How to evaluate a personal trainer.
- Plus, all the statistics and snark you’ve come to love.
So, before you accept that your “winter” body is pretty much your “every season” body, grab a cheat meal, and join us as we explore whether all fitness advice is just another advertisement.