You’d think writing would be as simple as putting one word down after another. And sure, it is. But it isn’t. There are a lot of factors that could make it all go wrong. Apart from the writing structure aspect of it, there are other elements that could make our lives so much easier. Here’s an always-growing compilation of tips, articles, and templates:
- Character Worksheet
- Editing Checklist Template
- Novel Outline-Save the Cat
- Novel Outline-Seven Point Story Structure
- The 5 Essential Story Ingredients
- A pre-writing series for Junowrimo. Perfect for Nanowrimo AND non-wrimo writing!
- Can You Use the Same Book Title That’s Been Used Before?
- How Not to Start a Story
- Writing Loglines
- Writing Rules: 10 Experts Take on the Writer’s Rulebook